At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Community Manager to join our growing Marketing team.
What you will do:
- Act as an ambassador for Feeld on social and community channels across Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and Facebook as well as future platforms where Feeld will build a following
- Respond to support queries across direct messages and comments as well as queries that are tracked and found through social listening tools; keep a track of these queries and report them on to Customer Support and the wider organisation
- Develop and maintain a recognisable, warm, personable, sensitive and trustworthy voice, with the aim of creating meaningful connections with the community.
- Track and share queries gathered through social media in Slack, through the dedicated Community Feedback channels
- Collaborate closely with the Support team to respond to queries that require further/specialist insight
- Possess a firm grasp of risk assessment processes, flagging, escalating and resolving high-profile or rapidly circulating public posts which are relating to Feeld
- Possess a firm grasp on our Brand Safety protocols, which includes all community guidelines and external policies for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
- Keep track of emerging and evolving social media community guidelines across established and emerging platforms
- Set the tone for the community, actively enforcing community guidelines, leading timely and relevant conversations for our community and sometimes even removing members or deleting posts when appropriate.
- Act as the external face of Support for Feeld. This may include starring and collaborating in scripted short videos and livestreams which provide insight into how Feeld members can best use the app
- Collaboratively strategise and ideate support-themed and community guideline posts that can be regularly shared across social media platforms. To be done with an eye for innovation and a creative approach to differentiating Feeld from its competitors
- Have a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of how the product works, as well as Feeld's external documentation (Help Centre, Community Guidelines, Website in general etc), suggesting new content and pointing out any problems
- Take every opportunity to share positive community experiences, through publicly circulating feedback on social media as well as championing these voices internally
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager in selecting and further building relationships with notable Feeld members, suggesting members to be profiled for #FacesOfFeeld, Feeld Stories and upcoming campaigns
- Identify and suggest members for interviewing and Product research, and be the liaison between them and Product Research/CS
- You hold ethics and equity at the heart of all work. In this role, you will publicly embody Feeld's values and collaborate with the wider team to ensure all community members across various intersecting identities feel supported, included, represented and valued
- You have proven experience addressing sensitive issues that may concern our community, keeping on top of emerging and popular discourse (and political/cultural developments) around gender, race, ability, body types, sex work, identity etc., as well as understanding the intersections between those positions
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with potential members of Feeld, industry professionals and journalists
- You hold a strong point of view on what our members and the wider community need or expect from Feeld and are able to represent this effectively across the business through effective monitoring and analysing data/analytics from member conversations and queries to drive business insights, values and objectives
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
Compensation & Perks:
We’ve designed compensation and perks in a way that supports the Core Values of the company.
One of those Core Values is: Human.
This means: We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with attention to and consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited paid time off
- a fully remote working situation
Forget about gimmicks like companies giving their staff one week off because people were on the edge of burning out - Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
Remote working works 95% of the year. However, we are in the business of facilitating human connection, so it makes sense that we’d also want to facilitate that with our staff. Pre-Covid, Feeld had annual in-person company retreats in destinations such as Gran Canaria, Vigo, Porto, and the English countryside. As soon as we can safely resume these, we will! Some of the perks of working at Feeld are:
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- You are able to use your expense account to purchase access to co-working spaces
One of our Core Values is: Transparent.
This means: We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard. That is why:
- Everyone is given equity options
- We have open compensation data - everyone's salary and equity grants are public among the Feeld staff
One of our Core Values is: Fluid.
This means: We design and organise with fluidity in mind, avoiding overly prescriptive environments for our product, operations and growth. We encourage our members to freely explore their desires and design their relationships, and we make that possible by enabling each member of staff to work where and when helps them do their best work.
Ways Feeld supports team members being Fluid are:
- £3k budget for computer and home office set-up
- Expense account (£225 per month) to be used on co-working memberships, fitness, coffees, subscription to Headspace/Calm, etc.
- Training budget
- On-demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill