At Feeld, we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgment and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Growth CRM Manager to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be anticipating our community’s needs, always thinking about how better to understand them, and ensuring that all touchpoints of the Feeld user journey help our community have the best experience possible. You’ll do this through enhancing Feeld’s global user experience by defining and delivering a world-class CRM lifecycle.
To be right for this role, you should have solid experience designing and managing CRM campaigns, the ability to confidently and consistently iterate and learn, a passion for how data informs the experience of our users, and an excitement about how to exceed our community’s expectations and experience of Feeld.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of Feeld's lifecycle CRM, and optimise the user journey wherever possible.
- Deliver new triggers, segmentation properties and personalisation, to be used across lifecycle journeys, growth-centric app campaigns, and transactional CRM.
- Report on performance to the wider business, and use results to inform future decisions and roadmaps, working with the Product team to share learnings (good and bad) from CRM experimentation.
- Support the Data team to build a robust understanding of our global community and their needs across different personas and segments, whilst always thinking about growth possibilities.
- Develop and implement Feeld's email CRM strategy, working closely with stakeholders across the wider team to introduce best practices and new ways of engaging users.
- Increase monetization across the user lifecycle.
How you will grow:
- Develop your understanding of how to sustainably grow a user base.
- Learn to iterate and re-evaluate campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Gain insight into the needs of our global user base and how best to refine their experience
- You have at least 3 years experience developing and maintaining CRM campaigns in a growth-driven role.
- You have 1 year's experience using Braze.
- You are decisive and consistent, especially in terms of delivering against deadlines.
- You see challenges or threats as opportunities, and have a creative approach to problem-solving.
- You’re flexible both in terms of working with others, and in developing ideas.
- You pride yourself on excellent attention to detail.
- You have experience and understanding of a tech or startup workplace.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives in a flexible and remote environment.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- GBP £225 per month expense budget
- GBP £3k equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of at least £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn up to GBP £100k based on the requirements listed in this job description.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.