At Feeld we are on a mission to become the biggest and most effective app for threesomes and unconventional sexual experiences. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Growth CRM Manager to build out our core CRM capabilities and help take Feeld, and its user base, to the next level. We are in an exciting position as we enter our next stage of growth, and this role will play a crucial part in our increasing success. If you love data, sustainable user engagement and genuine growth opportunities, then this role is for you.
The Growth CRM Manager will partner with our VP of Growth and cross-functional specialists to define and deliver a word-class CRM lifecycle that enhances Feeld's global user experience. This will include all aspects of CRM practices, including copywriting, lifecycle planning, A/B testing, campaign distribution and performance analysis. From a technical perspective, this role will also work on requirements to add data points, segmentation properties and personalisation to our engagement tool, Braze.
Furthermore, this person will also work on ensuring that the data and reporting we get from Braze can be used to further enhance and optimise our growth activities.
This person will also be responsible for setting up and optimising our revenue-focused CRM. This includes working with our creative and engineering teams to bring campaigns to life and ensure that all touchpoints in our user journey offer a best-in-class experience for Feeld's community.
What you will do:
- Work cross-functionally to deliver new triggers, segmentations, and personalisations to be used across lifecycle, growth-centric app campaigns and transactional CRM.
- Take ownership of Feeld's lifecycle CRM, optimising every touchpoint of the user journey.
- Report on performance to the wider business, and use results to inform future decisions and roadmaps, working with the Product team to recommend scalable options based on successes (and learnings) from CRM experimentation.
- Partner with with the Data team to build a robust understanding of our global community and their needs across different personas and segments, prioritising growth at all times.
- Develop and implement Feeld's email CRM strategy, working closely with stakeholders across the wider team to introduce best practices and new ways of engaging users.
- Minimum 3 years experience in CRM, ideally in a global technology and/or app-first business
- Previous experience with Braze is essential
- You will be hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- You will be obsessed with improving the experience of Feeld's global user base
- You will have a 'question everything' mindset to help us evolve our ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous workplace
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote working conditions
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans