At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our growing data team.
As Growth Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for using our data to devise and drive growth and acquisition strategies that will support our big goals.
What you will do:
- Use your own curiosity and expertise to develop solutions to growth problems.
- Collaborate with growth and acquisition teams to actively drive a holistic growth strategy, based on data
- Surface insights & analysis for marketing & CRM campaigns
- Segmentation support & proactive ideation for CRM campaigns
- Analyse Feeld's current growth loops and identify potentially valuable levers
- Own growth marketing data integrations and testing/validating the data we receive on the data platform in collaboration with our data engineers
- Experience with attribution tools (Appsflyer, Adjust or similar)
- Familiarity with a CRM tool (we use Braze)
- Experience with Segment or a similar CDP
- Experience with web/app analytics on a consumer product (we currently use firebase/GA for tracking, but experience with any events tracking or product analytics would be highly valued)
- Strong SQL skills (Google BigQuery is a plus)
- Good data visualisation skills (using something like Data Studio, Tableau or similar)
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and translate between tech and non-tech audiences on the topic of marketing technologies, attribution and growth modelling
- Strong storytelling skills, able to craft the marketing analytics story into a wider growth and business context
- Commercially savvy, with an eye for marketing spend optimisation opportunities and understanding the true ROI of marketing spend in both the short and long term
- Experience with self-serve analytics (e.g. Looker) would be beneficial
- Knowledge of one of R/Python for behavioural analysis would be beneficial
- Experience with, or a strong interest in, churn, propensity, clustering and media mix analysis would be beneficial
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
Compensation & Perks:
** The minimum salary at Feeld is $80,000 USD. **
We’ve designed compensation and perks in a way that supports the Core Values of the company.
One of those Core Values is: Human.
This means: We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with attention to and consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited paid time off
- a fully remote working situation
Forget about gimmicks like companies giving their staff one week off because people were on the edge of burning out - Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
Remote working works 95% of the year. However, we are in the business of facilitating human connection, so it makes sense that we’d also want to facilitate that with our staff. Pre-Covid, Feeld had annual in-person company retreats in destinations such as Gran Canaria, Vigo, Porto, and the English countryside. As soon as we can safely resume these, we will! Some of the perks of working at Feeld are:
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- You are able to use your expense account to purchase access to co-working spaces
One of our Core Values is: Transparent.
This means: We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard. That is why:
- Everyone is given equity options
- We have open compensation data - everyone's salaries are public among the Feeld staff
One of our Core Values is: Fluid.
This means: We design and organise with fluidity in mind, avoiding overly prescriptive environments for our product, operations and growth. We encourage our members to freely explore their desires and design their relationships, and we make that possible by enabling each member of staff to work where and when helps them do their best work.
Ways Feeld supports team members being Fluid are:
- £3k budget for computer and home office set-up
- Expense account (£225 per month) to be used on co-working memberships, fitness, coffees, subscription to Headspace/Calm, etc.
- Training budget
- On-demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill