We aspire to be recognised for our aesthetic and innovative design. As a Head of Design and Creative Director, you will spearhead our design vision across Product, Marketing and Operations, applying an aesthetic sensibility to every aspect of our work.
What you will do
Your will raise our design language to the next level, both aesthetically and in terms of its consistency across Feeld platforms. Within your first 6 months of joining, you will:
- Act as a strategic partner to all members of the leadership team. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will help us create and execute a vision for our design language.
- Transform the culture across the company and enable everyone to appreciate not just the difference between good and bad, but also between good and great design. You will be partnering with executives and leaders in the company to achieve this across all facets of Feeld.
- Ensure that every single thing that Feeld releases looks increasingly better and sleeker. You will use your strategic mind and design vision to ensure an aesthetic sensibility is applied across every product and communication element.
- Partner with illustrators and members of the arts and design communities to deliver your vision.
- Strong and compelling vision for what good design looks and feels like
- Obsessive about good design and consistency
- Experience and passion for leading multidisciplinary design functions
- Expertise in bringing fanatical consistency across a company's brand and identity
- Questioning the status quo and believing there is always a way we can improve
- Able to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset focused on where we will be 6 months, a year, and several years from now
- Data driven and goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple competing priorities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Design fanatics: Feeld was founded by a designer who believes in the power of aesthetics to change the world for the better.
- Growth: You will have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time. As skillshare grows and evolves, you will have a constant stream of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting open minded singles and couples around the world and empowering them to make a change in how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimise for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
- Our culture: We practice what we preach. We are all about honesty, transparency, openness and experimentation. That's why we build a fluid organisation with full transparency around company finances, salaries, data, initiatives, management, ideas and more.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans