At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Product Manager, Growth to join our our Product team and work within our cross-functional Growth Pod.
You will take responsibility for identifying opportunities and crafting a roadmap of experiments and improvements that accelerate the growth and adoption of our product and features. This role is crucial to Feeld’s next stage of growth, and the Growth PM will be a key component in ensuring Feeld’s potential is realised. To be right for this role you must have at least 3 years experience in a consumer tech product growth or optimisation role, and be able to demonstrate your impact on the product’s trajectory.
What you will do:
- Identify opportunities to remove friction and accelerate sustainable growth and adoption of our product.
- Understand our funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Look beyond the numbers and work with user researchers to deeply understand how our users are interacting with and getting value from our product.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Analysts, User Research, Engineering, Design, Growth marketing, CRM, etc. Work closely with the core product teams to ensure that Growth experiments are aligned with the broader product goals and roadmap activities and that experiment learnings can be hardbaked into the product where they demonstrate value.
- Build an experiment-driven roadmap, prioritising using an appropriate blend of effort, upside and risk.
- Support our attribution process with necessary implementation to ensure accuracy and close data gaps and consider how we can better track and service users from new acquisition channels.
- Explore how we might better understand the potential for a referral mechanism and how this could be implemented and evaluated.
- Be the product mind for defining and testing our value proposition, pricing and membership offering(s).
- Be accountable for setting and delivering against ambitious product growth goals.
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices to your team.
- Independently align leadership, partner teams and key stakeholders across the company with your roadmap.
- Empower the cross-functional team with the context and customer understanding they need to deliver maximum growth.
- 3+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years in a B2C product optimisation or growth role with demonstrable impact on the product.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced ambiguous environment where you will set and be held accountable to highly ambitious goals.
- You are a confident, clear communicator (both verbal and written) who can create the right narrative to share your ideas at every level in an organisation.
- You are data fluent and comfortable planning experiments as well as analysing and interpreting data.
- Seeing a product grow is your biggest motivation.
- You love to learn and are constantly looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your impact.
- You have a whatever-it-takes attitude to making your team successful.
- You are deeply passionate about creating healthy relationships with respect, equality, empowerment and safety at their core.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected]
Compensation and perks
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- £225 GBP monthly expense budget
- £3k GBP equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries that have eliminated the gender pay gap internally
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn between $107,000 - $180,000 based on the requirements listed in this job description.
- Equity for all staff