At Feeld, we are creating a world where everyone can explore their desires without judgement, and couples can design their relationships. We are building a safe and inclusive, human-centred product.
We’re looking for a fixed-term contractor to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for delivering defined Growth initiatives and running prioritisation and ensuring the delivery of bug fixes.
To be right for this role, you should have a clear track record of driving successful discovery and delivery of features. You are also data fluent and comfortable planning experiments as well as analysing and interpreting data.
What you will do:
- Explore how we might harness the value of user referrals and how this could be implemented and evaluated
- Align the product development roadmap with the growth agenda through requirements capture, impact-driven prioritisation and agile development
- Bug resolution, providing end-to-end product support across the workflow including triaging, root cause analysis, creating necessary feedback loops, edge case management and impact reporting
- You have a clear track record of driving successful discovery and delivery of features
- You are data fluent and comfortable planning experiments as well as analysing and interpreting data
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced ambiguous environment where you will set and be held accountable to highly ambitious goals
- You are detail-oriented around use cases (including edge cases)
- You have experience working with implementation of Braze content cards in a mobile app environment
- You have experience with technical error logging and monitoring
- You have worked on social or community platforms
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected]