At Feeld, we are creating a world where everyone can explore their desires without judgement, and couples can design their relationships. We are building a safe and inclusive, human-centred product.
We’re looking for a fixed-term contractor to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for define product capabilities and features; meet with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Design to gather and clarify the requirements of our app’s current state; and communicate requirements to third parties.
To be right for this role, you will be capable of bringing our product to the next level: provide a seamless user experience and ship the features which truly make a difference.
What will you do:
- Define product capabilities and features
- Meet with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Design to gather and clarify the requirements of our app’s current state
- Communicate requirements to third parties
- To be right for this role, you will be capable of bringing our product to the next level: provide a seamless user experience and ship the features which truly make a difference while collaborating with passionate humans working to redefine the ‘normal’ of relationships
- You have experience of working on social or community platforms
- You have experience working on a dating platform (bonus)
- You have mobile app experience
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected]