At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Scrum Master to join our growing product development team.
As Scrum Master you will be responsible for ensuring we're delivering improvements to our members to enable them to make meaningful connections. By staying on top of the delivery of work, you'll help inspire our cross-functional teams to work smarter, not longer hours; tie tasks back to the context of our business goals and mission; and help maintain a work environment of learning and innovation.
What you will do:
- Work with our two cross-functional teams to ensure they're supported - removing blockers, finding ways of improving the day-to-day, and making sure things move smoothly for the team members.
- Focus on optimizing the delivery of the Feeld app - ensuring a consistent cadence of releases, each one improving the experience for our members.
- Run our daily standup calls, as well as our Sprint Planning, Retrospective and Estimation calls.
- Think of new ways of sharing the progress of the product development team across key stakeholders in the company.
- Keep track of pieces of work, understand how we're delivering, and where we can change to keep increasing velocity.
- Become incredibly familiar with our app, and able to understand how work fits together in the context of Feeld.
- You're able to lead the product development team - happy to get involved, and steer people away from distractions and towards priorities.
- You're willing to serve the product development team - doing the unseen work to ensure they're free to focus on their priorities.
- You're calm and level headed - you can keep your cool during an incident, and help coordinate a response, working with Support, Product and Engineering teams to ensure our response is as good as it can be.
- You have experience acting as a remote Scrum Master to a product team, running meetings for a distributed team across different timezones.
- Good familiarity with ticket management tools (Clubhouse, JIRA, Linear etc), and repository hosts (Github, GitBucket etc).
- You're able to influence without authority - use different points of view to find ways forward which are beneficial to the whole organisation.
- Familiar with AppStoreConnect and Google Play Store
- 1+ year Slack experience
- Familiar with Notion
- Some knowledge on technical concepts such as APIs, SDKs and other common engineering terms which will come up day-to-day
- You're interested in getting your hands dirty and helping the engineers test their latest work
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans