At Feeld we are on a mission to become the biggest and most effective app for threesomes and unconventional sexual experiences. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a talented Digital Copywriter to join our growing in-house Marketing and Growth team.
As Feeld's Digital Copywriter, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of consistent copywriting across all marketing channels and crafting the voice of the brand across multiple touch points (including website, blogs, adverts, email, social media, printed collateral, and all other marketing related materials). You will create content and develop the voice of Feeld, ensuring that our marketing copy is compelling, engaging, true to brand and never boring.
Working closely with a recently-appointed Marketing Lead and with the Head of Copy, our Digital Copywriter will join at an exciting time for the organisation and truly contribute to how the brand identity develops.
What you will do
- Follow and develop a brand voice guide, helping to develop guidelines from the new brand strategy.
- Clearly execute the brand voice across all written media.
- Create and manage a content calendar, including website, blog, social media, email and any other relevant channels.
- Develop and manage a company 'best practice' document advising on style.
- Write copy for website news, blog posts, product marketing, destination content, adverts, email copy, social media, EVP copy (department brochures, company profile etc.) and any other channels where it may be required.
- Work with external agencies / writers where required to plan printed editorial in company publications.
- Proofread all press releases, sales and brand proposition proposals and any other company documents as required.
- Draft copy for internal announcements and communications.
- Forge strong working relationships with the team to ensure copy direction is on brand.
- Minimum three years of copywriting experience, preferably in B2C, lifestyle, technology or publishing industries.
- Creative approach to language and a strong set of editorial standards.
- Experienced in writing for both online and offline marketing channels.
- Knowledge of current trends, style, culture and inclusive language of the dating, sexuality & lifestyle world.
- Experience and fluency in SEO best practice
- Online and social media fluency (websites, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Experience adapting voice and writing style across media, including email, social media, website and print.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and prioritise under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Superb organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded 6 years ago and has evolved since to become the transparent, progressive company it is now. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- Flexible working hours and fully remote
- Unlimited holidays
- Company retreats
- Transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Friendly humans