Last Updated: 14/11/2023
- Welcome to Feeld, a [dating app for the curious].
- YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO PARAGRAPHS:
- THE AUTO-RENEWAL TERMS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (PARAGRAPH 9.6)
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL FEELD OR A PURCHASE DURING THE COOLING-OFF PERIOD (PARAGRAPH 10)
- OUR COMMUNITY RULES (PARAGRAPH 12)
- OUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO FEELD AND TO STOP PROVIDING IT (PARAGRAPHS 15 AND 16)
- OUR RIGHTS TO RESTRICT OR STOP YOUR ACCESS TO FEELD (PARAGRAPHS 17 AND 18)
- Our Responsibility to You (PARAGRAPH 24.
- There will also be other terms or rules that apply to your use of a particular product or service on Feeld, which we will let you know about before you purchase or use the relevant product or service. These additional terms will form part of these Terms, unless they are third party terms which create a direct contract between you and a third party.
- Feeld is provided to you by Feeld Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08916634 and with our registered office at Hikenield House, East Anton Court, Icknield Way, Andover, Hampshire SP10 5RG United Kingdom.
- Our VAT number is GB 213601359.
How to contact us
- Our email address is [email protected]
- Our postal address for correspondence is Feeld Limited, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom.
- Please contact us using the above contact details if you have a question or complaint about Feeld, including any of its content. We will try to answer your enquiry or resolve any complaint as soon as possible within a few days of your submission. If your issue was not resolved, or, if you would like to appeal the decision, please contact [email protected].
- Please also contact us if you have any suggestions for improvements or additions that you would like to see on Feeld.
How we will contact you
- We will mainly contact you by email . We may also contact you by post.
- We will use the email and postal address provided when creating your account. As such, you must notify us as soon as possible if any of your details change.
- Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use Feeld. By using Feeld in any way, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Feeld. You might want to print a copy for your own records.
- These Terms will always be available on our website. It’s important that you regularly check this page to see if any changes have been made and that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use Feeld.
- We may make changes to these Terms from time to time without asking for your express consent. We will give you at least 30 days' notice through one of our usual channels detailed in paragraph 4 above before the change takes effect. Although, if you have a paid subscription to Feeld, any changes will only become effective when your current subscription period ends (which is usually the date of your next payment following the change).
- If you do not agree with any changes that we make to these Terms, you can let us know and we will close your account in accordance with paragraph 19 below.
- If you continue to use Feeld following any change to these Terms, you will be accepting and agreeing the changes. If you do not agree to them, you should not use Feeld.
Conditions of ACCESS TO FEELD
To use Feeld:
- you must be aged 18 years old or over and you confirm this by providing your date of birth during registration;
- you must not be barred from using Feeld either by us previously or under the laws of the country where you live, or any other laws that apply to your use of Feeld; and
- you must register as a member of Feeld by creating an account (an “Account”).
- You may only access Feeld for individual, personal and non-commercial use.
- Your access to Feeld and any information, messages, articles, blogs, music, videos, images, photographs, and other content displayed on Feeld (together, “Content”) is permitted in accordance with, and subject to your compliance with, these Terms and in particular our Community Rules at paragraph 12 below.
- Please note that use of Feeld is subject to your computer and/or device complying with our minimum standard technical specifications and compatibility requirements which are available here.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access Feeld.
Creating an account
If using email to create an Account:
- you must be the sole owner and operator of the email you provide;
- you must be the sole owner and operator of the mobile number you provide and prove it with verification.
If using a third party account to create or verify an Account:
- the third party must have verified that you are aged 18 years old or over;
- you must be the only user of your third party account; and
- you must have provided correct, current and complete information about yourself when initially opening the third party account.
- For additional security, you are given the option to lock the device with TouchID and/or a Passcode through your device settings.
- You must provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information when opening your Account, and you agree to update such information to keep it that way. If you don’t, we may suspend or terminate your Account.
- You will be responsible for any use of Feeld through your Account. You agree that you will not disclose your Account password to anyone, and will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account. If you believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected]
- You may not create an Account for anyone else or create an Account in a name other than your own.
- We may make products and services such as Pings which lets you ping other users, and Uplifts which provide more visibility which are available through Feeld for a fee (a “Feeld Product”). They may be available as a one-off purchase or on a subscription-basis.
- Order process. To make a purchase, you must click on the [Purchase] button via the app to place an order. Confirmation that your order has been successfully submitted does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer to buy the Feeld Product on these Terms. Acceptance of your order by us takes place when we send you an order confirmation email, at which point a legally binding contract for the purchase is formed between you and us on these Terms.
- Rejecting your order. If we do not accept your order, for example because we have been unable to take payment, the Feeld Product is unavailable, you are under 18 or live outside of or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the Feeld Product, we will email you and provide you with a refund if payment has already been taken. We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- Prices. Prices for Feeld Products will be set out on our Site and App. All prices are in pounds sterling for members in the United Kingdom, and Euros for members in the European Union. They also include VAT at the applicable rate. Prices may change at any time. Such changes will not affect existing orders unless there is a pricing error (see paragraph above).
- Payment. All payments will be made through the app. Please refer to Google Play Store and the (Apple) App Store for requirements.
- Your Subscription will automatically renew each month. If you purchase a subscription, you will be charged the subscription fee stated on the Site or App on the start date of your subscription. On each anniversary of the start date, your subscription will automatically renew for a further one month period and you will be charged a further subscription fee on or around that date.
- By purchasing a subscription, you authorise us to take recurring payments from your card. Your subscription continues until cancelled by you or we terminate your access to or use of Feeld or your subscription in accordance with these Terms. We will remind you that your subscription is coming up to renewal on or around 3 days before the renewal date. The reminder will also contain details of the price payable for the renewal. You will then have until the date of your renewal to cancel your subscription in order to stop it renewing.
- Cancelling a subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time, but please note that cancellation will only take effect at the end of the then-current subscription period and you will receive a refund for the subscription fee paid for that period for the unused amount of the subscription. To cancel, you can send an email to [email protected] and you also must cancel your subscription in the settings of the App.
Your right to cancel FEELD OR a purchase during the cooling-off period
- Except in the circumstances listed in the next paragraph, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your Feeld Product order (or your Feeld Membership) within 14 days from the date of your order confirmation or account opening email.
You can't change your mind about an order for:
- services such as Pings or Uplifts once these have been completed.
- We will not open your Account or provide any Feeld Products that are services during the 14-day cancellation period unless you request for us to do so by ticking the relevant box when you open your Account or place your order. We are under no obligation to accept your request.
- To cancel your order, please email us at [email protected]. You can also use the cancellation form available here [link to model cancellation form]. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please include your order number in the email or cancellation form you send to us.
- You have to pay for services you received before you change your mind. If you bought a Subscription we don’t refund you for the time you were receiving it before you told us you’d changed your mind.
- We refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
- For subscriptions purchased through the Apple App Store or any other app store, you will also need to access your account with that store and follow instructions to change or cancel your subscription. You may also contact [email protected] for additional support.
- Feeld members can use Feeld to store or share content such as text, files, documents, messages, articles, blogs, social media links, graphics, images, music, software, audio and video on Feeld, including in posts or communications with others (“User Content”).
- Any User Content that you post or make available through Feeld is referred to as “Your Content”. Your Content must comply with these Terms, including the Community Rules as set out below. You are solely responsible for all your User Content.
- We do not claim ownership of any User Content and you grant to us a non-exclusive licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform Your Content on and in connection with Feeld. This licence will be free of charge, will last indefinitely and we will have the right to grant these rights to third parties, like our service providers and other members.
- We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in Your Content in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
- You must have (and will have) all rights that are necessary to grant us the licence rights in your User Content under these Terms.
- You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any User Content and that we do not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or remove any User Content (see the Community Rules for more details of our moderation policy). The views expressed by other members do not represent our views or values.
- You can remove Your Content by specifically deleting it. You should know that in certain instances, such as complaints filed or deletion requests, some of Your Content may not be completely removed and copies of Your Content may continue to exist on Feeld even after you’ve deleted it.
- As a member of Feeld you acknowledge and agree to comply with the rules set out in this paragraph 12. [Your attention is also drawn to the Community Guidelines on our Site and App].
You agree that you will:
- ensure that any information you post complies with all applicable laws, including privacy laws, pornography and obscene publications laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
- always provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- use a legitimate third-party account to sign up, including using your real name; or use a legitimate email account to sign up, and a real mobile phone number;
- not use terms in your descriptions / profile that are offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent, malicious, threatening, abusive, depicting harm to humans or animals, defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and
- use Feeld in a responsible manner.
You agree that you will not:
- act dishonestly or irresponsibly, including posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- add information that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field;
- use an image that is not your likeness for your profile;
- misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym on your third-party account;
- create an Account for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- use or attempt to use another member’s Account;
- attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying Feeld;
- harass, abuse or harm another person;
- 14.3.10.send spam or other unwelcome communications to others;
- 14.3.11.scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- 14.3.12.interfere with, or disrupt, Feeld or any servers or networks connected to Feeld, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature;
- 14.3.13.inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of Feeld is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device;
- 14.3.14.attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Feeld;
- 14.3.15.act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- 14.3.16.share or disclose information that you do not have the right to share or disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- 14.3.17.use any Content in any manner that may infringe any of our rights or the rights of a third party;
- 14.3.18.use the Content in any way that might be violate any applicable law or regulation or breach the Terms;
- 14.3.19.collect or store other users’ personal data; or
- 14.3.20.encourage or enable any other individual to breach any of these Community Rules.
Where posting Your Content, you agree that:
- it does not promote discrimination, racism, bestiality, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or animal;
- it is your own original content and does not (and our publication and use of it will not) infringe or interfere with the rights of any third party;
- you will not add or link to any content that is offensive, obscene, pornographic, indecent, malicious, threatening, abusive, depicting harm to humans and animals, defamatory or otherwise unlawful;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish content that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise unlawful manner;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any content containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any form of unsolicited communication;
- you will not impersonate any person or organisation or represent yourself as any other guest, host or other third party;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any content that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our sites or any computer software or equipment;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any content about illegal activities such as making or buying drugs or illegal weapons;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish content which contains videos, stills, photographs, audio photographs, or images of another person without their permission; and
- 14.4.10.you will not interfere or violate a third party’s private life, nor interfere with their private communications.
- We are not obligated to monitor access to or use of Feeld or to review or edit any Content or User Content. However, we reserve the right, without obligation, to monitor, moderate, edit, disable access to or remove User Content (whether moderated or not) which we deem to be in breach of these Terms, including our Community Rules. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to help them prosecute users who break the law.
- We will only review User Content if it is relevant to an issue that we are investigating either as a result of a query from you or another user, as a result of an appeal to an account suspension, for breach of our community guidelines, for fraudulent or illegal activity, or as a result of a technical problem with Feeld. You agree that we may access and use Your Content for this purpose.
- If you believe that any User Content published on Feeld is infringes any third party rights (including your own), untrue, offensive, obscene, unlawful, misleading or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms, including these Community Rules, you may notify us by emailing us at [email protected].
- Upon receiving any complaints about User Content, we will review the User Content in question.
OUR RIGHTS IN FEELD
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Feeld, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Feeld and the Feeld logo are trade marks of Feeld Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the next paragraph.
- You may only view, download and store on any compatible device, print out, use, quote from and cite Feeld and the User Content for your own personal, non-commercial use and on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgment to us where appropriate (except where the content is user-generated). Any acknowledgement should include a link to Feeld (https://feeld.co/).
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You may not use Feeld or any Content for any purpose other than those set out above.
- If you print off, copy, download, share or repost any part of Feeld in breach of these Terms, your right to use Feeld will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Rights and Terms for Apps
- App License. If you comply with these Terms, we grant to you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license, with no right to sublicense, to download and install the App on your personal computers, mobile handsets, tablets, wearable devices, and/or other devices and to run the App solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent the App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App (unless applicable law permits, despite this limitation); or (iv) make the functionality of the App available to multiple users through any means.
CHANGES TO FEELD
- Feeld is evolving over time. In particular, we and our members may change its Content at any time.
- We will provide updates, including security updates, to Feeld to ensure that it always complies with the terms of our contract with you. We might ask you to install these updates.
We can make changes to Feeld to:
- ensure that they comply with all relevant laws (including consumer laws);
- address any changes in law or regulation;
- make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address security concerns. These changes will either not affect your use of Feeld, or the effect will only be minor;
- update digital content (for example, the App), provided that, if you paid for it, the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it. We might ask you to install these updates.
In addition, we may also modify Feeld and Feeld Products for other reasons for example, so that we can reach a greater number of users, to improve and add to the services available with and for technical or other important operational reasons, and to remove services that do not prove to be popular with our users. Where this is the case, there will be no additional cost to you and we will inform you of the change by email. We will inform you by email reasonably in advance of:
- the features and time of the modification;
- for non-paying subscribers, your right to close your Feeld account as set out at paragraph 19; and
- for paying subscribers, your right either to terminate the Feeld Product at any time within 30 days of the date of the modification (or your receipt of the notice about it, if later) and receive a refund for any products you've paid for in advance, but not received, or to maintain the Feeld Product without the modification.
- We will implement these changes by providing you with updates, including security updates, to Feeld, as necessary.
- WITHDRAWAL OF FEELD
We can stop providing Feeld or any Feeld Products at any time. We let you know at least 30 days in advance and we refund any sums you've paid in advance for products or services which won't be provided.
OUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT, SUSPEND OR END YOUR ACCESS TO FEELD
- We may restrict, suspend, or close your Account with immediate effect, at any time, if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of these Terms or are otherwise misusing Feeld in any way.
- Our right to restrict your access or use of Feeld includes limiting your number of connections and restricting your ability to contact other members through our messaging service.
- We may also close your Account by providing you with at least 30 days notice of termination. If you are a paying subscriber and we close your Account under this paragraph 17.3, we will refund you any amounts you have paid in advance for any unexpired portion of your subscription term.
WE CAN SUSPEND ACCESS TO FEELD AND FEELD PRODUCTS
We can suspend the supply of Feeld or a Feeld Product. We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- make updates to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to Feeld or Feeld Products (see paragraph 15).
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we're suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
- If we suspend a Feeld Product for longer than 15 days in any month we will adjust the price (and refund you in the amount of the adjustment) so you don't pay for it while its suspended. If we suspend supply, or tell you we're going to suspend supply, for more than 15 you can contact us to end the contract and we'll refund any sums you've paid in advance for products you won't receive.
HOW YOU CAN ClosE your Account
You may close your Account with us at any time by:
- sending an email to [email protected]; or
- clicking ‘terminate’ in settings on the App, and following the termination steps.
- Important: If you have an ongoing subscription, you will also need to unsubscribe from Feeld via your iTunes / App Store account to ensure your account is fully closed.
CONSEQUENCES OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE
- When your Account is closed, your access to Feeld will cease. You will lose all purchases, matches and swipes when we close your Account.
- We will on request provide you with a copy of Your Content within 30 days of your account closure in a machine-readable format.
- Otherwise, we will cease to use and delete all content stored in your Account and your user details (except where we are required by law to retain such details).
YOU HAVE RIGHTS IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PRODUCT
- We will operate Feeld, provide the Feeld Products and publish the Content using reasonable skill and care.
- If you think there is something wrong with Feeld or your Feeld Product, you must contact our Customer Service Team using the contact details above.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members whether or not using Feeld. Always use your best judgment and take appropriate safety precautions when communicating with other members through Feeld and meeting members in person, such as protecting your personal information.
- You must report all suspicious and offensive behaviour that you experience or witness from another member and any other concerns about another member or about any Content by emailing [email protected] or through the settings of the App.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- Although we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the features and functionalities provided on Feeld are of a reasonably satisfactory standard, certain features may rely on networks and connections that are beyond our control. We shall therefore not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations to you which is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- We do not guarantee that Feeld will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the Services will be available at all times or at any specific time.
We will never be responsible for any loss or damage that is:
- not reasonably foreseeable (this means that it was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before using the Services meant we should have expected it); or
- caused by a failure by you to comply with these Terms;
- a business loss;
- caused by a failure by you to install any update provided with sufficient installation instructions within a reasonable time (provided we have explained the consequences of failing to install the update); or
- something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We are not a party to any agreement or arrangement between members that is arranged through Feeld.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of any member. We do not check statements made by our users. We do not run criminal background checks on our members or identity verification checks on our members or otherwise inquire into the background of our members.
- We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements to Feeld (“Feedback”). If you choose to submit Feedback, you agree that we are free to use it without any restriction or compensation to you.
Linking to Feeld
- You may link to Feeld, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Feeld must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of Feeld other than the login page.
- If you wish to make any use of the Content other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from Feeld
- Feeld may contain links to third party websites and services. If you decide to visit any third party site or use a third party service, you do so at your own risk. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites.
- Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your use of other services, including websites and services which have a link to Feeld, is subject to that service provider’s or operator’s own terms, rules, and policies. Please read those terms, rules, and policies before proceeding.
While we take all reasonable precautions to keep Feeld free from viruses, corrupt files and other malicious software, we cannot guarantee this. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your device.
- Each of the sections of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them (as a whole, or partially) are unlawful, the remaining sections (or part of them) will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are personal to you. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking the Contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law, and (subject to the following sentences) the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine the interpretation and application of these Terms if any dispute arises. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, Scotland or the European Union, you may also bring proceedings in the courts of the country in which you live.