At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Mobile Automation Tester/Engineer to join our QA team to ensure our app quality is of the highest standard.
As a Mobile Automation Tester/Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining our end to end testing framework to ensure that bugs are caught in earlier stages of the build.
What you will do:
- Work within our QA team to automate the integration test cases.
- Work with the developers to write clean, testable code.
- Review Pull Requests from the perspective of an end user of the app.
- Make sure that all critical areas of the app are covered by integrated test cases.
- Support the QA team to identify blockers for the upcoming releases.
- Become incredibly familiar with our app, and able to understand how its quality can be improved.
- You are proficient with mobile automation with Appium.
- You have ample experience with testing, particularly mobile apps.
- You have working knowledge of React JS and are able to write automated test cases using it.
- You have experience working remotely, as part of a QA or dev team.
- You are proficient in test case planning and writing.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We’ve designed compensation and perks in a way that supports the Core Values of the company. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account (to use on co-working memberships, fitness, coffees, subscription to Headspace/Calm, etc.)
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans