As a Senior Data Engineer, you will have a passion for all things data and experience working on data engineering and analytics projects. Your goal will be to help Feeld provide a world-class consumer experience while increasing revenue by crafting a data platform that supports our growing data team, built on cutting-edge yet reliable technologies.
What you will do:
- You’ll help us raise our data game to the next level, starting from a greenfield base but with a clear vision; you’ll have the autonomy to create a joyful data environment for analysts, data scientists, engineers and business users alike.
- Your work will underpin the foundations of Feeld’s new data platform, building out our data-driven capabilities to new levels.
- You have extensive experience and a passion for data warehousing architecture as a designer or architect in a consumer product company
- SQL is second nature to you (experience with BigQuery or Snowflake is a big plus)
- Your data modelling skills are second to none
- You are familiar with the intricacies of clickstream data (we use firebase for events tracking)
- You are familiar with the modern data stack; Python, Airflow, FiveTran, DBT etc.
- You enjoy knowledge sharing about data engineering concepts with data team colleagues
- You’ve worked on a wide range of data platform projects such as machine learning, internal BI reporting and analytics
- You have experience building robust and reliable datasets, collaborating with product or domain experts
- You strive for improvement in your work and that of others, proactively identifying issues and opportunities
- Experience in working remotely and asynchronously
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience with consumer-based products
- Interest in human sexuality and alternative relationship models
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on-demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans