At Feeld, we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgment and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Performance Marketer to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a world-class global performance marketing strategy that contributes to achieving Feeld's ambitious growth goals.
To be right for this role, you’ll be an app marketing and tech super-fan who stays on top of everything in the mobile app marketing space. You should have solid experience managing app campaigns in a high-growth environment, with expert knowledge in mobile attribution.
What you will do:
- Lead, plan & deliver distinctive and compelling performance marketing activity to maximise installs.
- Manage and optimise all paid media channels, including Apple Search Ads, Google UAC, paid search, and new channel experiments.
- Provide ongoing insight into our performance, and identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third party partners, and work collaboratively with them on new initiatives and improvements.
- Report on and analyse our online marketing channels’ performance, using data and market insight.
- Monitor the changes in market and consumer behaviour using market and competitor reports, and use these insights to provide statements on both problems and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Support forecasting and reforecasting, efficiently planning campaigns and budgets.
- Work closely with the Creative team to ensure our creative and customer value propositions align.
How you will grow:
- Build upon your strong industry knowledge to gain specific insight into the dating app market.
- Develop a keen eye for forecasting, staying ahead of the game when it comes to new market developments and the opportunities they pose.
- You’re an expert when it comes to mobile app campaigns across Android & iOS.
- You have 5+ years experience in a fast-paced, highly analytical and technical environment, and a proven track record of working on large scale ad accounts.
- You have extensive experience in managing paid search across multiple markets, particularly Google App Campaign & Apple Search Ads.
- You’re experienced when it comes to mobile measurement and app analytics platforms such as Appsflyer, Singular, Branch, etc.
- You pride yourself on your strong data analysis skills, and your passion for performance and analytics – you’re not fazed by a spreadsheet and you love to put all the pieces together to see the bigger picture.
- You have solid experience with data visualisation tools and designing reporting templates.
- You have a can-do attitude and an enthusiasm for finding innovative and original solutions.
- You’re a great communicator, and have the interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with partners both internal and external.
- You have a flexible and agile mindset.
- You have experience of working in a fully remote working environment.
- You have scale-up or start-up experience, or experience in the app and/or tech sectors.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- GBP £225 per month expense budget
- GBP £3k equipment and home office budget
- A Baseline Freedom Salary (a minimum) of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles.
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.