If you're a list person, here are some of our expectations, listed:
- An incredible and kind human being with beyond $ passions.
- Experienced React Native (Redux) engineer with asynchronous programming skills.
- Proficient in the consumption of REST APIs.
- Experience releasing to production with using XCode and Android Studio.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent organisational skills and sense of due diligence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to maintain design systems built in React.
- Can-do attitude with the willingness to learn.
- Proficient with CSS and Styled-Components.
- Experience with Node.js, Rest APIs and GraphQL
- Understanding of performance optimisation, caching, security and energy consumption on mobile devices.
- Experience with developing for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience building animations and transitions.
- Focus on Test-driven development (TDD) and writing accurate tests using Jest and Detox.
- Experience in writing React-Native “native” components for the iOS/Android platforms (or experience in both iOS and Android app development).
- Good eye for design and building a great customer experience.
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum/Kanban.
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team.
- interest in working remotely
- experience with consumer based products
- Collaborated and maintained a React Native open source project
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded 5 years ago and has evolved since to become the transparent, flat structure it is now. We don't believe in standard management, so we have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We're self-managed and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- annual retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- friendly humans