This is a virtual event taking place via livestream on YouTube.
No matter where you are in your play party journey, this Feeld Forum is a safer virtual space to get answers directly from the experts. Joyride, Venus Cuffs and kim of the internet will walk you though the basics of play parties and delve into areas you, or other Feeld members, are curious about. If you’re seeking advice or insights, this is the place you’ll find all of the above.
Bring your questions for our co-hosts like...
- What are some helpful community guidelines and consent principles?
- How do I find play parties that align with what I want?
- There are no parties near me. How do I organize locally?
- What are some community guidelines I should know before attending?
- How do I approach people at play parties?
- What do I wear?
How to join:
- RSVP on Eventbrite
- Set a reminder on YouTube
- Log on via the Youtube link provided
- Subscribe to the Feeld Youtube channel and join the chat
About our co-hosts:
Joyride is a space to rave, play and connect for the queer and the curious. Follow them on insta @joyride.rave.
Venus Cuffs is an award-winning Nightlife Producer. Learn more at venuscuffs.com.
kim of the internet (she/her) kim is a longtime internet weirdo + daughter of vietnamese refugees. you can learn more about kim at kimoftheinternet.com