At Feeld we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgement and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Customer Support Operations Specialist to join our growing Customer Support team.
As Customer Support Operations Specialist you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an environment for the Support team in which they can do their best work and deliver better service to our members. Within the first few months, you will have a good understanding of our processes, tools and relationships with vendors, and will fully own them and seek to streamline them.
What you will do:
- Optimise and maintain our tools and relationships with vendors, and produce reports to different stakeholders in the company in order to assist data-driven decision-making.
- Identify areas of improvement in Feeld's support channels and offering, in order to reduce our members' (customers) effort to receive support. You will be a key part of the transition of the Customer Support team into a proactive Customer Success team.
- Own the Support team's implementation of tools, process and relationships with vendors, and proactively find areas of improvement, process streamlining opportunities or alternatives that improve the efficiency of the team, keeping in line with the ethos of the company.
- Develop service level agreements and support metrics according to customer demand, business needs and company ethos, and with the goal of reducing our customers' (Feeld members) effort to receive support.
- Provide performance and quality digests and reports to different stakeholders in the organisation in order to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Ensure the handling of customer data by the Customer Support team with the utmost privacy, care and confidentiality.
- Answer Tier 2 and 3 requests from our members (customers) empowered by knowledge and empathy. These are sensitive support requests that sometimes require additional investigation, and always require extra care.
- You have 3-5 years experience in Customer Support, delivering frontline customer service (Tier 2 or 3 positions preferable).
- You have a strong understanding of industry-standard Customer Support tools, processes and best practices, and you are able to translate business requirements into Customer Support processes and tooling.
- You are attentive to detail, proactive and approach problem-solving methodically, but you think outside the box and are not afraid to experiment.
- You have a track record of Customer Support process improvements, forecasting and managing cross-team projects to completion.
- You are resilient, adaptable, curious, and have initiative and self-motivation skills.
- You have outstanding English communication skills.
- You are empathetic and enjoy interacting with customers.
- You value, respect and protect other people's safety and privacy.
- Experience in working remotely and asynchronously.
- Experience as a Help Scout administrator.
- Experience managing the relationship with an external team.
- European timezones are preferred.
- Interest in human sexuality and alternative relationship models.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone. Some things we provide are:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote operations
- company retreats
- equity options
- expense account
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- on-demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- friendly humans