At Feeld, we are creating a world where where everyone is more intimately connected to each other and themselves. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Director of Growth to become part our remote team and our mission to elevate the human experience of sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for exploring and finding breakout opportunities for the business that can create sustainable ongoing growth of revenue and Monthly Active Users (MAUs). Working closely with the VP of Growth, you will prioritize tactics and initiatives, as well as lead a cross-functional team while ensuring excellence and coordination across the larger Growth Circle and marketing function.
To be right for this role, you should have 7 to 10 years of experience in a dynamic growth-focused environment, and the proven ability to ideate, experiment and iterate to build best-in-class growth programs.
What you will do:
- Own the P&L for the Growth function within the Growth Circle. From planning and developing strategy, to setting OKRs and budgets and finally the reporting, the Growth business area will sit within your remit.
- Direct ownership of Revenue, Marketplace, Expansion, Engagement, CRM, Product-led Growth and Web strategy functions and their corresponding results. You should have experience in and a deep understanding of all of these areas.
- Assess the needs of the Growth team from both a personnel and supporting resources standpoint. You will be responsible for planning, headcount, hiring, and growing your function to achieve your targets.
- Manage and maintain relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Work with your reporting functional leaders to set strategy, execute, and achieve targets.
- Collaborate with other leaders on the Growth team to build a best-in-class organization.
- Maintain and foster relationships to achieve results; whether that’s working with the marketing team or on a large cross-functional launch touching multiple departments, you will be the bridge across the business and represent the Growth function.
- Push the Growth function beyond its current ways of working to find breakout success.
- You have 7-10 years of experience across the Growth discipline, including acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and monetization.
- You’ve worked in a Growth organization where experimentation was a foundational part of the culture.
- You pride yourself on your analytical rigor, and a mentality driven by data and process.
- You have a flexible, selfless approach to collaboration and execution.
- Your creative approach to problem-solving means you see challenges and threats as opportunities.
- You’re able to balance managing teams with competing priorities
- You have experience fully, or mostly, working remotely.
- You’re passionate about contributing to a more open, human-centered workplace.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn between $150,000 - $225,000 USD based on the requirements listed in this job description.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.
To find out more about Feeld, download our app (available on iOS and Android).