At Feeld, we are building an inclusive, human-centred product to become the most significant and most effective app for unconventional dating and redesigned relationships in the world. We are looking for an ambitious Social Media expert to join Feeld's remote, mission-driven team for the next growth stage. This role will give you the autonomy to develop our social media portfolio through growing and elevating our brand presence, working alongside a talented Marketing team.
This role will play a crucial part in building our audience. You will be process-driven, data-savvy and have a track record of successful social media growth, delivering strategies designed to tell impactful brand narratives and build our product presence with a culturally connected mindset. If you love Social Media, growing channels and are genuinely passionate about brand storytelling, then we want to hear from you.
This role requires an eye for design, detail-oriented and a passion for writing copy for social channels that resonate with our audiences. Strategically aligned with the company's missions and objectives, working alongside the Head of Marketing and Community Manager, you'll constantly be looking for ways to acquire new followers and create a buzz. Furthermore, you will also ensure that the data and insight from our channels are shared cross-teams to optimise our marketing activities.
You will also be responsible for light management responsibilities as a specialist lead, including work with our Brand, Customer Success and external resources to bring campaigns to life and ensure that all touch-points in our social platforms offer a best-in-class experience for Feeld's community.
- Expert at developing and implementing social media strategy to maximise the growth of Feeld's community and developing the brand to reflect our members in a fast-moving technology environment.
- Social Media management, planning and scheduling of social media content (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok.)
- Bringing new ideas and ways of developing our social media channels to the fore, with the expertise to pitch and deliver best-in-industry work.
- Confident in working closely with our Head of Design and external design studio to create new content and campaigns.
- Impeccable copywriting, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Deeply connected to popular culture, with an inquisitive approach to sexuality, identity and dating, while keeping your finger on the pulse and knowing what trends we should be leveraging.
- Analysing the effectiveness of both our integrated and social media campaigns to shape the next wave of activity to deliver business impact and sharing those learnings with the team.
- Collaborating with the Marketing, Brand, Product and Growth teams and external agencies to deliver work you want to boast about to your friends.
- A strong point of view on the most effective tools and platforms, with a practical approach to optimising toolsets, where required.
- Creating weekly social reports with tracking and analytics, with an eye on what the competition is doing.
- Monitoring our competition in the dating category and beyond, pushing the team to zig when our competitors zag.
- Working with the Social Community Manager and Customer Success team to link insights and strategy to deliver social media platforms that genuinely educate, entertain, inspire and convert our audiences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Social Media growth, ideally in a global brand and/or consumer technology business.
- You will be hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of big-picture objectives.
- Passionate about brand storytelling and community engagement.
- You will be obsessed with improving the social experience of Feeld's global audience.
- You will have a 'question everything' mindset to help us evolve our ways of working.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable delivering quality at speed in a dynamic, fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous workplace.
- You value inclusivity and equity, executing work with sensitivity and empathy for the diverse experiences of the Feeld community and our new members.
- Experience in collaborating on influencer and strategic business relationships from research to outreach and content development.
- Experience working with paid social activity to deliver optimised reach and acquisition.
- Experience working in consumer-facing dating or lifestyle environments with a deep knowledge of growth practices across multiple social platforms.
- Experience supporting Employee Engagement initiatives and Employee Value Proposition communications.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
Compensation & Perks:
We’ve designed compensation and perks in a way that supports the Core Values of the company.
One of those Core Values is: Human.
This means: We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with attention to and consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- flexible working hours
- unlimited paid time off
- a fully remote working situation
Forget about gimmicks like Bumble giving their staff one week off because people were on the edge of burning out - Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
Remote working works 95% of the year. However, we are in the business of facilitating human connection, so it makes sense that we’d also want to facilitate that with our staff. Pre-Covid, Feeld had annual in-person company retreats in destinations such as Gran Canaria, Vigo, Porto, and the English countryside. As soon as we can safely resume these, we will! Some of the perks of working at Feeld are:
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- You are able to use your expense account to purchase access to co-working spaces
One of our Core Values is: Transparent.
This means: We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard. That is why:
- Everyone is given equity options
- We have open compensation data - everyone's salary and equity grants are public among the Feeld staff
One of our Core Values is: Fluid.
This means: We design and organise with fluidity in mind, avoiding overly prescriptive environments for our product, operations and growth. We encourage our members to freely explore their desires and design their relationships, and we make that possible by enabling each member of staff to work where and when helps them do their best work.
Ways Feeld supports team members being Fluid are:
- £3k budget for computer and home office set-up
- Expense account (£225 per month) to be used on co-working memberships, fitness, coffees, subscription to Headspace/Calm, etc.
- Training budget
- On-demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill