At Feeld, we are creating a world where women can explore their desires without judgment and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product.
We’re looking for a Website & SEO Specialist to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for planning, building, and managing the Feeld website. You will oversee and support in website development and SEO, while working closely with the Growth & Creative team to ensure they we the best-in-class website to showcase our brand.
What you will do:
- Own strategy, content, functionality, and infrastructure in addition to developing new solutions, experiments, and tests
- Be the go-to person for anything website related – supporting with changes, CRO tests and analysis
- Work with internal designers and external agencies for upcoming website rebuilds and redesigns
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance and experiments.
- Support the wider team to ensure our webpages are built and optimised for their desired outcome including the creation and updating of optimised landing pages
- Work cross-functionally with Growth and Creative to roll out high-impact branding and user experiences on website
- Develop data-driven hypotheses to test and effectively analyse and report on these experiments to help shape future ones
- Technical and on-page SEO – identifying and implementing enhancements
- Work closely with the Creative team to ensure SEO blog content is created and continuously improved
- Deliver major improvements in our keyword strategies
- Monitor and own our website security implementing safeguards to protect and manage data security, website stability, and information security
- Experience in scaling a website as a marketing channel by discovering, evaluating, and prioritising growth opportunities
- Proficient in platforms including Google Tag Manager, a CMS, and A/B testing tools.
- A strong understanding of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to use and draw insights from statistics
- Demonstrates effective project management skills and can manage cross-functional teams whilst delivering high-quality projects at speed
- Experience in websites for mobile apps
- Experience working with multilingual content
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- Equity for all staff
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.