Feeld Social London, co-hosted by Joyride
If you love being on Feeld, you’ll love it here. Meet the humans you’ve connected with (and new ones!) at Feeld’s IRL social. In this safer and inclusive space, you can feel free to get curious, get chatty and maybe even get flirty. Free drink on us for the first 150 attendees provided by Blacklines.*
But what about the pregame? We got you. Join the Feeld Social London group chat and say hi to our Ambassadors and other local Feeld humans.**
Not on Feeld yet? New users enjoy 1 month of free Majestic.
Now’s the perfect time to join Feeld. If you’ve never created an account, download the app here. As an added bonus, you’ll get 30 days of Majestic Membership for free.*** Enjoy premium features like unlimited likes, incognito mode and 1 free Ping a day.
Joyride is a space to rave, play and connect for the queer and the curious. Centered on the values of joy, playfulness and deviance, the crew hosts bi-monthly kink raves at iconic London venue Corsica Studios. With a playroom custom designed by Soho-house interior designer Domhnall Nolan, Joyride has been making headlines since they launched in February of this year. More than just a play party, Joyride recently revealed a program of sex positive cultural events for the queer community in London. Follow them on insta @joyride.rave.
Things to note
- Please aim to arrive early. Feeld Socials draw quite a crowd and entrance is first come, first serve.
- If there’s a line once you arrive, please join and wait patiently. If you have accessibility requirements, please email [email protected], and we’ll be happy to assist.
- This event will have music, loud conversations and crowds. It may be overstimulating for those with sensory considerations.
- This is a social gathering for the Feeld community — not a play or kink party.
- This event is 18+.
By RSVPing to this event, you are agreeing to our community, consent, and safety guidelines.
Consent is a fundamental principle of Feeld. Trusting that someone understands what you’re comfortable with, what your limits are – and vice-versa – is essential to all interactions. To keep our space safe for everyone, take some time to chat with your partner(s), define expectations, and lay out safety rules. Before entering this event, we also advise understanding the meaning of terms like risk-aware consensual kink (RACK), Personal Responsibility, Informed Consensual Kink (PRICK), and Safe, Sane, and Consensual” (SSC).
- Consent is paramount to our community. Do not touch people without their explicit consent. This includes non-consensual touching of someone's body or clothes during conversation.
- Be mindful not to assume anyone’s sex, sexuality or gender. Ask for someone’s pronouns before using them.
- No racism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, body-shaming, ageism.
- We welcome disabled and neurodivergent people at Joyride. We ask everyone to bear in mind that we each have different ways of understanding and communicating social cues.
- If you feel uncomfortable or if you see something that looks problematic, please let the Joyride Welfare Team know and they will deal with it in an appropriate manner. You can identify them from their flashing armbands and yellow bandana.
View more about Feeld community safety guidelines at: feeld.co/about/safety
*Free drink offer is from 7 to 9 pm. Feeld members only. Please show your app to our event host.
**Must have The Feeld App already installed to be directed to the in-app group chat. If not, you will be directed to the app store. If this happens, you must install and log in or register, and then come back to this page, click the link, and proceed to the in-app group chat.
***New members only. Please allow 24 hours for the membership upgrade to be activated.