Feeld Social Los Angeles co-hosted by Cuties LA
But what about the pregame? We got you. Join the Feeld Social Los Angeles group chat here and say hi to our Los Angeles staff, co-hosts and other local Feeld humans***.
Not on Feeld yet?
We can help. Download the app here, and as an added bonus, you’ll get 30 days of Majestic Membership** for free. Enjoy premium features like unlimited likes, incognito mode, and 1 free Ping a day.
Cuties Los Angeles is a Black owned + operated community space providing resources and events to the LGBTQIA+ community. Cuties’ goal is to bring joy, play, and healing to queer, trans, and gender non-conforming folks, with special focus and offerings exclusively for our QTBIPOC family.
Things to note
- Please aim to arrive early. Feeld Socials draw quite a crowd and entrance is first come, first serve.
- If there’s a line once you arrive, please join and wait patiently. If you have mobility requirements, please email [email protected], and we’ll be happy to assist.
- This event will have music, loud conversations and crowds. It may be overstimulating for those with sensory considerations.
- This is a social gathering for the Feeld community — not a play or kink party.
- This event is 21+.
By RSVPing to this event, you are agreeing to our community, consent, and safety guidelines.
Consent is a fundamental principle of Feeld. Trusting that someone understands what you’re comfortable with, what your limits are – and vice-versa – is essential to all interactions. To keep our space safe for everyone, take some time to chat with your partner(s), define expectations, and lay out safety rules. Before entering this event, we also advise understanding the meaning of terms like risk-aware consensual kink (RACK), Personal Responsibility, Informed Consensual Kink (PRICK), and Safe, Sane, and Consensual” (SSC).
- Consent is paramount to our community. Do not touch people without their explicit consent. This includes non-consensual touching of someone's body or clothes during conversation.
- Be mindful not to assume anyone’s sex, sexuality or gender. Ask for someone’s pronouns before using them.
- No racism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, body-shaming, ageism.
*Free drink offer is from 6 to 8 pm. Feeld members only. Please show your app to our event host.
**New members only. Please allow 24 hours for the membership upgrade to be activated.
***Must have the Feeld App already installed to be directed to the in-app group chat. If not, you will be directed to the app store. If this happens, you must install and log in or register, and then come back to this page, click the link, and proceed to the in-app group chat. Make sure to click the link on your phone.