Feeld Social NYC, co-hosted by Venus Cuffs
If you love being on Feeld, you’ll love it here. Meet the humans you’ve connected with (and new ones!) at Feeld’s IRL social. In this safer and inclusive space, you can feel free to get curious, get chatty and maybe even get flirty. Free drink for the first 200 attendees.*
But what about the pregame? We got you. Join the Feeld Social NYC group chat and say hi to our Ambassadors and other local Feeld humans.**
Not on Feeld yet? New users enjoy 1 month of free Majestic.
Now’s the perfect time to join Feeld. If you’ve never created an account, download the app here. As an added bonus, you’ll get 30 days of Majestic Membership for free.*** Enjoy premium features like unlimited likes, incognito mode and 1 free Ping a day.
Things to note
- Please aim to arrive early. Feeld Socials draw quite a crowd and entrance is first come, first serve.
- If there’s a line once you arrive, please join and wait patiently. If you have mobility requirements, please email [email protected], and we’ll be happy to assist.
- This event will have music, loud conversations and crowds. It may be overstimulating for those with sensory considerations.
- This is a social gathering for the Feeld community — not a play or kink party.
- This event is 21+.
Venus Cuffs is an award-winning Nightlife Producer. She combines her expertise from the worlds of business, finance, and pleasure to create unforgettable adults-only experiences that include dance parties and provocative events like burlesque nights. Venus Cuffs is not only an acclaimed producer and coordinator, she is also a charismatic master of ceremonies, creating space for everyone from first-time attendees to long-time regulars, from the curious to the professionals.
By RSVPing to this event, you are agreeing to our community, consent, and safety guidelines.
- 1/ Consent: Consent is our first principle at Feeld. To us, consent means always wanting what’s happening throughout - it’s an ongoing process of wanting*.* If we message someone and they’re not interested or answering, we’re conscious not to keep pushing.
- 2/ Inclusivity: Feeld is a space for all humans to come together and connect vividly - we are open, curious, and respectful of each other, regardless of where or how we’re different. We all want to feel seen & respected for who we are, so we extend that same grace to others.
- 3/ Authenticity: We are who we say we are - we’re real people bringing our whole selves out to learn more about ourselves and connect with other authentic humans.
- 4/ Privacy: We know that disclosures about ourselves (who we are, what we want) and ‘outness’ are a deeply personal act. Sometimes we feel safe & comfortable sharing, and sometimes we don’t. We have the right to decide how and when to share things about ourselves and who we want to share them with. Our privacy is not counter to our authenticity as long as we’re honest.
- 5/ Safety: We want everyone to feel safer in our spaces. We see the best in people, and we assume good intent. When situations arise where our community members are made to feel unsafe on the app or in real life - through harassment, abuse, etc - we will require members making others feel unsafe to leave, and they may not be welcome back to the Feeld community again.
- 6/ We’re Human: We’re all doing the best we can with the resources available to us. We’re always growing and evolving, and our safety practices are built for all of us. Please let us know how you feel about our safety principles.
*Free drink offer is from 7 to 9 pm. Feeld members only. Please show your app to our event host.
**Must have The Feeld App already installed to be directed to the in-app group chat. If not, you will be directed to the app store. If this happens, you must install and log in or register, and then come back to this page, click the link, and proceed to the in-app group chat.
***New members only. Please allow 24 hours for the membership upgrade to be activated.