At Feeld we prioritise open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness. Our product brings together geographically and sexually diverse humans, which is reflected in our organisation.
We believe in a cohesive working environment that gives each team member the opportunity to grow and play an active part in fulfilling our mission.
We believe in creating an inclusive environment for honest expression and safe exploration.
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment.
We design and organise with fluidity in mind, avoiding overly prescriptive environments for our product, operations and growth.
We want to empower our members to be open, not exposed, and to feel confident in their personal exploration.
We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform.
We question how existing systems work and continuously adapt and innovate to realise our vision.
What we provide
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- bi-annual retreats
- expense account
- training budget
- friendly humans
- laptop and home office equipment
- transparency: open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld flat in Porto, Portugal
- on demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles in the organisation