At Feeld, we are creating a world where everyone can explore their desires without judgement, and couples can design their relationships. We are building a safe, inclusive, human-centered product and are looking for a full-time Brand Copywriter to join our remote team and change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
The Brand Copywriter will be a steward of the brand in the Growth team. You will collaborate with key team members across the organization in the areas of CRM, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Partnerships, Launch, User Engagement to produce high-performing copy that directly impacts revenue generation and makes the brand come to life across all touch points. You will have native-level written English (US or British) and a strong portfolio that proves you can write beautiful and compelling headlines, clear informative copy, and words and phrases that make people ask questions, get curious and take action.
The role requires someone who is incredibly well-versed, hands-on and detail-obsessed; a dynamic and solution-oriented human with a can-do attitude. The role will report to our Director of Content.
What you will do:
- Write and edit performance-oriented copy and content across CRM, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Partnerships, Launch, and User Engagement, effectively communicating Feeld’s value proposition to relevant audiences in a compelling way. You will thread the needle across product marketing audience segmentation and value propositions, acquisition and content mediums, and overall campaign storytelling.
- Support all Growth projects that require copywriting skills including content review. You will track content performance, edit, review and optimize existing copy, and identify new content opportunities.
- Work closely with the Creative Team on projects that combine visual and written content, including generating concepts, writing and presenting copy options.
- Craft the right messaging by thoroughly understanding our products and users' journeys.
- Educate, inspire, and intrigue our target audiences.
- Adhere to and develop Feeld’s brand guidelines and Feeld’s tone of voice.
- Participate in an environment of constant experimentation and learning (have a “growth mindset”). Research and contribute creative ideas to support key growth initiatives and KPIs.
- You are proficient in native-level written English (US or British).
- You have a strong portfolio that proves you can write beautiful and compelling headlines, clear informational copy, and words and phrases that make people ask questions and get curious.
- You are versed in technical writing.
- You have impeccable attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work autonomously, asynchronously and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance a variety of writing demands.
- Deep interest in and curiosity about the evolution and future of sexuality, identity and relationships.
- Deep interest and understanding of the LGBTQIA community and what resonates with them.
- A nuanced understanding of Feeld’s brand, voice, and mission, and interest in telling the stories of its community.
- You have worked for B2C mobile apps.
- You have worked in a Growth team.
- You are naturally motivated to reach goals.
- You have an innate ability to channel different points of view.
- You are able to maintain excellent relationships and create a team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected]
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location.
- Equity for all staff
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.