At Feeld, we are creating a world where where everyone is more intimately connected to each other and themselves. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Growth Operations Associate to become part our remote team and our mission to elevate the human experience of sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Growth Circle runs as efficiently and smoothly as possible. You will be a driving force in ensuring experimentation is a mindset and a process spread throughout the Growth team and beyond. The ideal candidate will have experience working on an experiment-focused growth team, and is passionate about building great systems that help teams move fast.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Growth Program Manager to build a best in class Growth organization at Feeld
- Build and own the process for experimentation within the Growth Circle
- Oversee and continuously improve Asana structure and implementation for visibility and collaboration within the Growth circle
- Manage and continuously challenge the Growth team’s meeting and communication strategy to keep up with the needs of a scaling organization
- Own the experimentation backlog and results database to create a valuable living resource centre for the business
- Find creative ways to develop culture on a globally remote team
- Systemize internal NPS surveys for the Growth Circle to highlight potential issues and unblock them
- Support the Growth Program Manager with monthly budget reconciliation
- Manage and upkeep Onboarding documentation for new joiners into the Growth Circle
- Maintain visibility on contracts and their renewal dates within our Contract Management system
How you will grow:
- Understand how to build systems that scale in a rapidly growing business
- Learn to develop a culture of experimentation within an organization
- Gain experience and exposure across a broad spectrum of growth and marketing functions
- You have 3+ years of experience on a growth team with an experimentation culture
- You have experience in project management and/or operations
- You are passionate about building great systems
- You are passionate about dating apps
- You have experience using Asana
- You have worked on a team with a focus on experimentation
- You’ve taken a Reforge course
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected].
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn between $80,000- $90,000 USD based on the requirements listed in this job description.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.
To find out more about Feeld, download our app (available on iOS and Android).