The first dating app for couples and singles, Feeld is a pioneer in enabling pairs to explore dating together. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are currently expanding our team across all areas of the business.
The Head of People Operations will be the key driver in developing and executing a comprehensive people and culture strategy. Reporting to the COO, you will serve as a thought partner to leadership team with regards to all things people including diversity, equity and inclusion; leadership and coaching; employee relations; talent acquisition; engagement and culture; compensation; organisational design; performance management; and learning and development.
What you'll do:
- Strategic Partner: Act as a strategic partner to all members of the management team and provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues. Serve as a coach for the members of the management team.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: In partnership with the Ops team, lead the organisation towards embodying its principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and foster an inclusive culture with a racial equity lens in decisions regarding hiring and retention initiatives.
- Culture, Engagement and Employee Experience: Help to communicate and uphold the organisation’s values and ensure that they come through in all key initiatives and people-oriented decisions; partner with our Operations Manager to create a differentiated employee experience strategy that touches all points of the employee lifecycle and ensure we have an exceptional environment for all employees.
- Culture Promoter: Develop internal and public programs for promoting Feeld's culture and benefits of working at Feeld (including culture deck formation, public posts about what it's like to work at Feeld and applications for recognition). Make real progress towards Feeld being recognised as a top place to work.
- Coaching and Mentorship: Coach and mentor fellow colleagues/managers and develop leadership bench strength capable of addressing the challenges of a highly dynamic organisation. Lead and develop programs that foster professional development of team members.
- Talent Acquisition: Attract the best talent so that each new hire elevates our talent bar; in partnership with our recruiting team, lead the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Learning & Development: We are a culture of constant learning, growing, and development, and you'll partner with our Operations Manager to lead the creation of learning & development programs that prepare employees across the company to grow their responsibilities alongside the company's growth.
- Compensation: Ownership and development of a competitive benefits program, working closely with Finance to ensure effective compensation policies.
- Compliance: Ensure best practices for legal compliance regarding HR related matters, such an employment contracts and workplace safety.
Why we're excited about you:
- A track record of strategic HR leadership success; your experience spans growth organisations, remote working and companies with global workforces
- Leading HR function through growth stage of business preferred
- Expertise in organisational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning
- Constantly question the status quo and believe there is always a way we can continuously improve
- Able to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we'll be six months, a year, and several years from now
- Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple competing priorities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor degree, similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience
Why you are excited about us:
- Impact: There are few roles at Feeld that will have more impact on our longterm success. Your role builds the foundation of how we work and the amazing people who work here.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time. As skillshare grows and evolves, you’ll have a constant stream of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting open minded singles and couples around the world and empowering them to make a change in how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimise for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
- Our culture: We practice what we preach. We are all about honesty, transparency, openness and experimentation. That's why we offer a fluid organisation and full-transparency around company finances, salaries, data, initiatives, management, ideas and more.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture and like to question the status quo. The whole team has always been fully remote, so you can work where and when helps you do your best work. We strongly believe in diversity and have embedded it into everything we do. We treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone, the more diverse we are, the better products and organisation we'll build.