At Feeld, we are creating a world where everyone can explore their desires without judgment and couples can design their relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centered product.
We are looking for a talented Lead Motion Designer to join our remote team and help Feeld change how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
As Lead Motion Designer, you will be responsible for owning and developing the motion language for the Feeld brand and producing a wide range of assets across touchpoints and the world.
To be right for this role, you should have at least 5 years experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team.
What you will do:
- Own the Feeld brand’s motion language
- Work with Lead Brand Designer and Creative Director to continuously evolve and expand the identity to move with culture
- Collaborate with the wider creative team on short films, videos, ads, campaigns, displays, and more
- Implement processes and systems for working efficiently
- Help build templates and guidelines for the growth team to make ads at scale
- Lead and mentor a small and growing team of motion designers
- 5+ years at a top tier design/branding/creative agency or in-house creative team
- Demonstrated design chops across branding, video and animation
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and delegating tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Elevated taste level, desire to create crafted, differentiating work
- An understanding that good design must also perform and push the business forward
- Comfortable working with distributed teams across time zones and continents
- A self-motivated, initiative taker
- A desire to mentor and coach talent
- Excellent communicator, comfortable presenting and defending work
- Deep interest in and curiosity about the evolution and future of sexuality, identity and relationships.
- A desire to tell the stories of Feeld’s community
- Experience on set during shoots for video content
- Experience at a high growth start-up, or app/mobile product
- A Feeld member
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Our interview process
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask - and receive answers - regarding any general questions you have about our culture and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences in order to provide our hiring manager greater insight into how you’ll
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and culture.
- After our third conversation, we often ask our candidates to complete a skills-based challenge. The challenge takes about an hour to complete and helps our team evaluate how your skills match the requirements of the role
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- The final step in our interview process is a final call to follow up with any questions you have that have been left unanswered at this stage of your application.
- We generally make an offer within 1 week of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as 1 week from when you confirm our offer is accepted
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we're asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us. We appreciate you giving Feeld your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organization reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organization as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalization, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at [email protected]
Compensation and perks
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organization with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- Monthly expense budget
- Equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organization and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries that have eliminated the gender pay gap internally
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or £60,000 per year for all roles
To find out more about Feeld, download our app (available on iOS and Android).