As Marketing Lead heading up our marketing and communications team, you will be responsible for positioning the Feeld brand, communicating our unique vision to the world and building a strategy for ensuring Feeld is recognised and loved around the world. We expect someone who is eager to learn and teach, who can work independently and help others achieve their best work. You are a mentor and a visionary, with high sensitivity and appreciation for design. You will join a small yet growing team of super talented, mission-oriented humans based around the world.
As a lead of our marketing team, you will:
- Develop and lead Feeld’s marketing strategy, messaging, tactics and targets — aligned with Feeld's company vision.
- Work with the existing team to define the who, what, where, when and how for Feeld's marketing strategy.
- Lead the global marketing calendar – identifying opportunities for brand growth and innovation.
- Lead on developing marketing campaigns and working collaboratively with the existing team to execute those across all elements of the marketing mix, ensuring cohesive brand positioning consistent across all existing and future channels.
- Develop product marketing positioning and messaging for campaigns regarding new features, considering factors like Feeld’s brand value proposition, existing and future target audiences, and the competitive online dating landscape.
- Develop and coach an ambitious marketing team and guide their skillsets and career development.
- Collaborate with User Research to understand target audiences and lead on these internally to drive strategy.
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to build an intuitive understanding of our product and customer base.
- You have proven experience in B2B or B2C marketing, ideally within the dating or lifestyle industry
- You have visual intelligence and understand how components of public presence relate to brand strategy
- You are diligent in evaluating communication channels and understanding how they represent a company’s image
- You have fun creating and quickly launching new marketing ideas
- You enjoy putting together strategies and trying many different tactics to achieve those objectives
- You want to work with a brand that allows you flexibility with a lot of options in terms of approach
- You want to develop a brand that is well respected as well as fun
What we offer:
- Outstanding team and personal growth opportunities
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Biannual retreats
- Equity options
- Expense account
- Training budget
- Computer and home office equipment
- Organisational transparency - open data, open salaries, open equity
- Access to Feeld flat in Porto, Portugal
- Friendly humans, and a dynamic, fast-paced internal working environment
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded 6 years ago and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.